Tuesday 26 January 2010

Script: Out line of the script By Priya Ahluwalia and Maiken Davidson

The film start with a voice over, this would be Kate talking to/ informing the audience of her and Ashleigh's friendship and telling the audience how close they were.
it would then go into Kate and Ashleigh talking to each other.


" I never knew how close we were, we did everything together; Shopping, going to the cinema and even staying round each others house.
Time would fly ever so quick, we would have mum scearing at us telling us to come down stairs, but we would have so much to tell each other.
Doing everything together meant that we knew what each other liked and disliked we were practically like sistes. Shopping was like an addiction for us, we had so much fun. Swings were the next best things to shopping, we would see who woukld get the highest first.
People would give us the strangest look; i wouldn't blame them Ashleigh was so crazy when it came to shopping, she would rummage through the railes like a child would but at the sweet shop; i would just look back and smile thinking to myself shes not really a bad person once you get to know her.
But that same day something strange happened... i never knew how and why".

Ash: "Hey you wanna play a game?"
Kate: "A game?"
Ash: "Yeh a game?"

Kate: "What game would that be then?"
Ash:"Umm.. Hide and Seek"
Kate: " You being serious, how old are you (laugh)"
Ash: "Shut up.. and yes i am being serious, i will go and hide first whislt you count to 20 ok?"
Kate: " I suppose.. ok.. right go hide"......... 18..19..20.. coming ready or not.... (couple of minutes later).. Ash.. Ash... Ashleigh....

(Back to the voice over:)
"I couldn't.. I just couldn't find her anywhere, I looked everywhere in my bedroom,the kitchen the bathroom.. she was no where to be found.. she was just GONE!
She didn't even say goodbye to me, I tried.. i really did try but she... just GONE!
There was like an empty space inside that was just... missing
I hate going shopping.. so many memories that bring me back to Ash.. I hate the park now.. walking past there always reminds me the good time we had on the swings.
well suppose it was her time to go, so........ well she's GONE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment