Tuesday 5 January 2010

Lessons Learnt From Foundation Portfolio

Looking back at my Foundation Portfoilo I can see that we did alot of filming in one day, making sure that we had enough time to edit the footage as well as adding sounds to it.
Looking at the peer evaluation I can see that the feedback that we got was positive as well as having a couple of negative bits.
The positive feedback that we got was that the diffrent variety of shots that we had used inorder for it to look like a thriller as well as keeping the audience intrested in the production. Another positive feedback that we got was for the editing that we did and the transitions that were used. such as the opening and closing of the bathroom door.
The main negative feedback that we got was for the shadow of a member of the group showing up in the picture that was placed behind the main character.
if I could go back and change some aspects of the production it would be the shadow in the picture. I feel that I as well as my group did not pay much attention to the background and focused more the main character and what her lines were.
therefore I have learnt that to make a good production you need to look at everything and not just the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment